Saturday, August 8, 2009

Last Saturday




Last Saturday my dear husband faithfully attended his great great great (etc) grandfathers family reunion. He asked me a few times to come with him, and though it was not on my top ten things to do on a Saturday, I went with him. There were only about 25 people there, 6 or 7 being primary aged children. It was awkward and conversation was slow, but we got through it. At the end we went on a tour of a early 1900s home. I did enjoy that part, saying that makes me sound old. On the way home Dave asked if he owed me a big favor and I answered, I think I'll go get a pedicure on Monday. He agreed that that would be a great idea. So I cashed in on that perk thanking Robert Pixton the whole time.
Here's a few photos from the house. Its in Taylorsville in case you were wondering. And Taylorsville is named for John Taylor fyi

No comments: