Friday, May 29, 2009

It's really odd

I think it's kind of strange that this fabric really makes me very happy. I ended up at a great fabric store in Sandy today. I had forgotten my "block of the month" day was last Tuesday, so I went in today. When I picked up my kit, I had to look around the store too. This store is really in two buildings, across the street from each other. I found a cute apron pattern that I decided to buy, and just for fun thought I'd look for fabric for the apron. Usually I am very hard to impress as far as fabric goes. Very few fabrics really call to me, but this group of fabric totally did, especially for an apron.

Dh has been unusually preoccupied recently. In true fabric-as-therapy fashion, I soothed my ruffled feathers with getting a couple of yards of fabric.

I am actually finishing up a few sewing projects, but I will work on the apron next week. Sadly, dh will still be preoccupied with lesser important things than his awesome wife ;)

1 comment:

Alisha said...

That fabric is so cute and I am sure your apron will be darling as well.