Saturday, May 23, 2009

One tough project

This is the recent sewing project. It is a "Amy Butler" pattern, made with her line of fabric. The pattern is rated a 4 out of 5 on the difficulty level. In hindsite I'd say the difficulty is mostly in understanding the written pattern. In my frusteration trying to understand, I googled "amy
butler everything bag". I didn't get a lot of answers but one of the pages said to shorten the elastic in the inside pockets, so I did that. Mistake. Ya, the pockets are tight but it also pulls the sides towards the middle awkwardly. So, I won't do that again. Aub said she thought it looked more fashionable the way I did it... Ya that's it.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love it and think you did a FANTASTIC job :) I'm so lucky you're so talented and willing to sew for me :)