Monday, May 4, 2009

my heart is so full it just might burst





Yesterday we were all at my parents home and this awesome kodak moment happened. Thankfully Krista had her iphone to snap a picture. Im not sure how to describe my feelings about these pictures. My heart is so full of happiness and awe and wonder. How could this be happening? My life is so good already, how can I be given more? How can I be a grandma when Im not "grandma" enough? Im not wise and confident and all that... How can my baby be having a baby? How can these big kids be my own children? How can my circle of love be getting bigger? Life is so amazing. Im so thankful I have this moment captured. It is certainly a highlight and milestone in my little life.

2 comments:

Holly said...

You're Grandma enough, just re-read your words, you have me in tears!!! You're right, life is so wonderful and it just keeps getting better. I sure love you Connie and am happy that you are so happy!

Chelsea said...

That is so precious. I love it!