Saturday, May 23, 2009

Surrounded by many I love




Today was a little party lunch for Laura and Steve and baby Jack. It was awesome and fun. We had a huge group of probably 30ish people. I had Megs take pictures for me, and she did great. While Rachel makes people smile when she has the camera, Megs just snaps away. Some of her pictures werent that flattering, so I didnt post all I wanted to, but here a flavor of who was with us today. I know the party was for Laura, but I loved it in my own selfish way. While I sat there, I thought of all the great people around me and how they were all people I love. What a treat! Its very unusual to go to a gathering and have friends from varied parts of my life there. I only wish David had showed up... and my dad, and really so many others. I am thankful for everyone that came, family, friends of Lauras, friends of Steves, friends of mine... it was really good

2 comments:

Holly said...

so sad to miss all of the fun. Does little Jack already have everything? Is there anything you havent made for him yet? See you in a few weeks.

Laura said...

I'm so glad you had a designated photo taker :) I took like two pictures- very lame :S Thanks for the part-it was awesome :)