Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another new recipe

I saw this recipe on a website called the sisters cafe. It looked
kinda fun and really different, so I put it on the list for dinner
this week.
The ingredients are
3 cooked chicken breast halves
1 can of corn, drained
1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
1 container mango peach salsa from costco
Jasmine rice prepared with 1/2 coconut milk, 1/2 water

Shread or cut up the cooked chicken. Add the corn beans and salsa and
warm on low in the crockpots for a couple hours, or on high for not as
long. Or even heat up in the microwave if you want to eat right away.
Actually add as much salsa as you think looks good. I ended up using
the whole thing. Serve over the coconut jasmine rice. Wish I had Jim
and Kyle over to finish the pot ful, none the less now we have left
overs. Dave and Jacob liked it more than Joseph, though he got off on
the rice.
I was right. Kinda fun

No comments: